What is the B2B E-Commerce Seminar for Manufacturers?
It’s a curated round-up of the best internal and external experts who are ready to provide a crash course in how the B2B e-commerce space has changed for a non-traditional retailer like manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers.
B2B buyers expect more from their online buying experience. Ease and speed are key drivers: ¼ of buyers want easier and faster checkout, easier repeat reordering, quicker delivery, and improved tracking are a priority. Recognizing that customers are at the center of their success, manufacturers have taken two roads to solve for their CX challenge: investing in a new e-commerce platform (36%) or investing in more personnel to support their existing technology (35%). But which route is best for your business as you exist today?
That’s where we come in.
Join us for one session or for all of this 3-hour virtual deep-dive, you can explore educational sessions based on where you are as a business:
- Are you an experienced e-commerce pro?
- You’d likely benefit from hearing how an industry peer executes online successfully from one of our current Sana customer sessions?
- Are you interested in where the market stands today based on research and data?
- Our session, A CEO Perspective: Manufacturing and E-Commerce, is sure to provide the best insights.
- Are you looking to redefine your business’s role with supply chain partners?
- The session presented by Forrester Analyst, Joe Cicman, will address evolving sales strategies with e-commerce technology