What is Sana Commerce Cloud?
Sana Commerce Cloud is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed through ERP-integrated e-commerce.
Founded in 2007, Sana Commerce is a certified SAP and Microsoft Gold partner, with a strong global partner network and 1,500+ customers across the world.
What types of companies is Sana Commerce Cloud best for?
Sana Commerce Cloud is for Microsoft Dynamics and SAP users who want to strengthen their e-commerce presence or launch a digital transformation strategy for their organization.
We have an extensive portfolio of B2B customers across the following industries:
- Automotive & auto parts
- Food & beverage
- Medical Supplies
What roles within my organization can benefit from the software, and how?
Our solution benefits multiple functions across a business:
Senior Management: Sana Commerce enables a more efficient way of working that naturally streamlines processes and creates opportunities for an increase in growth and revenue. Executive teams can leverage reporting that combines offline and online data and provides detailed insights into how customers are shopping.
Marketing Leaders: Our software combines offline and online data to provide comprehensive customer insights that can fuel marketing strategy. With integrations to marketing tools, our solution has helped thousands of businesses improve online engagement, customer experience, and internal efficiency.
Sales Leaders: For sales teams looking to drive revenue and meet their KPIs, Sana Commerce provides automated account management and efficient invoice and RFQ processing. The result? An opportunity to focus on high-quality interactions and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities quicker.
IT Teams: As the only truly integrated e-commerce solution on the market, Sana Commerce keeps workflows streamlined for IT teams, who benefit from working off a single source of truth. With data that is accurate and updated in real-time, teams spend less time trouble-shooting and in maintenance, and more time on innovating.
How do I know if Sana Commerce is the best choice for our digital transformation strategy?
We’re early evangelists of B2B e-commerce and have always believed that a digital transformation strategy is key to scalable, sustainable success. That’s why we’ve built a solution that just works differently – keeping customer convenience at the heart of everything. If you’re seeking deep integration for your Microsoft Dynamics and SAP ERPs, and need B2B-specific solutions for your web store, we’re happy to help.
Don’t just take it from us – hear from customers who’ve benefitted from Sana Commerce.
What are the most common challenges B2B companies adopting e-commerce experience?
With over 15 years of experience in B2B e-commerce, we’ve seen a great variety of obstacles for digital adoption.
Some of the most common hurdles for B2B companies adopting e-commerce experience include:
- Complex product configurations and variants are a challenge to translate in a digital format.
- Established ERP and CRM systems are a challenge to integrate with a new e-commerce platform.
- Adapting complex pricing structures to an e-commerce platform that accurately and consistently calculates unique pricing is a challenge.
- Tailoring experiences to individual customers and providing self-service options while catering to unique business needs is demanding.
- Change management, especially with the existence of existing sales channels, and prevention of channel conflict requires careful planning and communication.
- Ensuring robust security measures, data protection, and building trust with customers in the online environment is crucial.
- The B2B e-commerce space is crowded and competitive. B2B companies need to create distinctive online experiences to differentiate themselves.
How much technical experience is required to use your software?
Sana Commerce has been built to be user-friendly and accessible, whether you have an entire IT department to support your efforts or you work in a team of one. Here’s an overview of knowledge that can be helpful:
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics/SAP ERP systems.
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms/CMS systems.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and server configurations.
It’s worth noting that Sana Commerce provides documentation, training materials, and support resources to assist users in leveraging the platform effectively. Additionally, working with a Sana Commerce implementation partner or consulting with technical experts can help mitigate any challenges related to technical aspects and ensure a successful implementation.