Better, Faster, ERP-Driven O2C Processes
Your ERP can mean unified business intelligence, robust data capabilities, and a sophisticated web store. Now, it can also enable a shortened (and clearer) O2C cycle.
Offer your business and customers an unparalleled level of control over account management, customer invoicing, quote and order management, RMA, and more — without a major data management hassle or unnecessary manual tasks.
What Sana Commerce’s Customer Portal Can Do
Our Customer Portal offers end-to-end support of your O2C process, expediting key tasks from invoice payment to account management and returns.
There are the top 4 capabilities the Sana Commerce Customer Portal offers you:
- Empower customers to view and pay open invoices online, no matter the document’s source
- Offer real-time product information, order attachments, and historical account data
- Enable customer account management 24/7 from a secure web-based portal (Accessible from any device)
- Offer online RMA handling
Easy Installation, Fast Results, Happy Customers
Make it easy for IT. Make it easy for finance. Make it easy for the people at the very core of your business: your customers.
Sana’s Dynamics or SAP ERP-integrated Customer Portal is easy to install and it’s quick to get up and running.
Sana’s ERP-integrated online invoice payment platform is easy to install and it’s quick to get up and running.
How quick? You can have your portal live in 3–4 days. It’s just a matter of installing the add-on.
It’s easy. It’s certified. It’s secure.
The Sana Commerce Customer Portal for Your ERP
Sana Commerce Customer Portal integrates with the following Microsoft Dynamics and SAP ERPs:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Business One
- SAP Business One for SAP HANA
Looking to also sell product online?