At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
Being a fast-growing SaaS company, we are looking for enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing sales team in Manchester. As the Account Executive, you contribute to the growth of Sana Commerce in the UKI market. You work closely with our ERP Partners, Business Developers, and Marketers for all sales leads and opportunities and are the forefront contact in closing new business clients. With an entrepreneurial mindset and problem-solving skills, you can translate your prospect’s strategy to digital translation and advise Sana customers on their e-commerce journey. Furthermore, you:
- Generate new business; you are in daily contact with potential customers – remote possible and on site when required;
- Guide prospect through their buying journey;
- Follow up on leads from our ERP partners, our marketing team and our BDR team;
- Uncover your prospect’s strategy and the impact they are looking to achieve and connect the dots;
- Represent Sana during discovery meetings, workshops and board presentations;
- Demo Sana Commerce Cloud with the support of our Presales Consultants;
- Respond to RFI/P’s
- Oversee and lead deal cycles with internal stakeholder like presales, project management and product development.
- Develop (new) partner relationships with both technology and service partners;
- Train and educate our partners;
- Advise prospects on their e-commerce journey;
- Win customers!
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy, and will get a role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Flexible working hours. Work three days a week from the office, twice from home.
- 3 weeks Work from Anywhere. We believe that flexibility in the workplace unleashes creativity, improves productivity, and encourages a growth mindset. For this reason, we offer the opportunity to work for three weeks outside of the company or home office, at any location of their choosing.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. Our “Health Squad” is constantly organizing health and well-being activities to keep us positive, healthy, and energized together.
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
- (Near) native in English is required;
- Sales experience. At least 3 years of experience in sales; preferable in a solution-sales / technology-related environment. This is Next to this you are What they call an Elite Seller, you are relentless and very picky with what to spend your time on.
- Communicative skills. You speak and write fluent English. You are great at understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation. Making real connection and building relationships is your special skill.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You have a lot of energy, are persistent, excited about the potential of B2B commerce and you cannot wait to win market share for Sana Commerce. How will you do it? You are not necessarily looking for a path that is paved — you want to keep on experimenting and find the best way to achieving your goals.
- Self-Starting. You know what it takes to be a successful sales professional. You know how to manage your job and can take on responsibility.
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple contacts at the customer and help them drive change.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer Centrix. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.