Episode 13: Keeping integration top of mind to eliminate complexity
Keeping Integration Top of Mind to Eliminate Complexity
Arno has an interesting conversation with Mariette Doosje, a business consultant who helps clients implement e-commerce solutions for B2B. Their conversation dives into the complexity of B2B business cases. Rather than being intimidated by the scale of difficulty, she offers a perspective on how a smart integration-based strategy can solve most of these hurdles before they appear.
In this episode, Arno covers:
- E-commerce for B2B vs. B2C: What’s the difference once and for all?
- Importance of a specific solution for B2B e-commerce
- Why mainstream solutions fail B2B companies looking to sell online
- Learn how functional integration works
- When to manage your product information in the ERP or in a dedicated PIM system
B2B E‑Commerce Integrated
The Untold Perspective of IT Leaders
Listen to the voices of IT in 2022. Every two weeks you can tap into the latest trends IT leaders are talking about in B2B e‑commerce. Some of the most innovative IT leaders in the B2B space sit down for a chat with Arno Ham. Together, they spark topical conversations about what their approach to B2B solutions is, how it works, and how it can be applied to any situation.
Take a walk in an IT Leader’s shoes
See what thousands of IT Leaders across the globe had to say about their biggest struggles with e-commerce and how it impacts the business.