As a Customer Success Manager, you are passionate about e-commerce. You’re driven to guide your clients through their digital transformation and to achieve your goal: decrease churn, turn customers into advocates and get more revenue for the company. This role is based in New York.
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of accounts;
- Build and maintain deeply rooted relationships with your customers;
- Prevent and decrease churn by taking actions on identified risks;
- Advise your customers on how Sana can help them achieve their e-commerce objectives;
- Optimize the commercial outcomes of your accounts;
- Be an internal advocate for your customers.
- A bachelor’s degree;
- Experience: You have at least 3 to 5 years of customer success (or Account Management, Business Development, Sales or related) with a SaaS platform or experience with complex products or platforms;
- A passion for e-commerce: You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline;
- Strong analytic skills: You are good at interpreting statistics and reports;
- Excellent communication skills: You have strong language skills and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen;
- Client-oriented: You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re good at collaborating with clients to put together a strong, realistic offer.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager, you oversee your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will undergo a personalized onboarding program where you will follow our online courses and you will connect and collaborate with mentors within the organization to learn on the job. We have innovative tooling in place to accommodate the onboarding and development of all our people across the globe.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. A lot of freedom to start new initiatives on campaigns, new ways to position our product, or to engage with the market.
- Be part of a 50% year-over-year growth software company. Joining Sana means you will enter the world of e-commerce and of the fast-growing SaaS tech space. Both worlds offer endless opportunities: learn from the latest trends in technology, work with partners in the ecosystem to deliver best-in-class solutions, help (traditional) customers to drive their digital transformation.
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic, collaborative, and ambitious team of sales, marketing, and product specialists in the US. And you have many international colleagues globally that you will exchange ideas and learnings with within our global meetups in our HQ in the Netherlands.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help distributors, manufacturers and wholesalers succeed in an economy built on lasting customer relationships. How? By turning our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP into the engine that powers their web store, unlocking total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and effortless scalability.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result-driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce employees will tell you when they know something and when they don’t. If they don’t, they’ll be committed to finding the answer. They are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.